Business Development Executive - ERP Sales
Summary: Kanak Infosystems LLP is looking for Business Development – ERP Sales to drive sales & Expanding business with ERP sales. Business Development will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, managing customer relationships, and driving the sales process from lead generation to close.
Skills requirements of Business Development - ERP Sales
1. A relevant degree in IT or Business Administrator is preferred
2. 2 - 5 years of experience in selling ERP Software & Solutions as a Business Development executive or a relevant role.
3. Must have Experience in managing International prospects & Clients and generating sales from them.
4. Excellent verbal & written communication skills
5. Self-motivated, Independent, and capable of leading and performed end to end processes.
6. Proven sales track record.
7. Proficiency in negotiation skills, MS office, and other sales tools.
8. Strong knowledge of ERP functionality - ERPnext or Odoo ERP will be an advantage.
Responsibilities of Business Development - ERP Sales:
1. Identify and target new potentials customers in the ERP space
2. Research and analyze the market for potential customers & leads.
3. Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and provide solutions.
4. Maintain & grow the relationships with the existing clients
5. Collaborate with the sales team and marketing team to promote the company
6. negotiate and close the deals with the prospects.
7. Keep updating yourself with ERP trends and their developments.
8. Analyze our competitors and develop a business plan to increase sales & revenue.
9. Generate new leads but different tools such as LinkedIn, cold calling, or other sales tools.
10. Track & prepare monthly sales report
Job Type: Full-time, Onsite location